Oreo TV Apk: Watching TV is the most common way of consuming time these days. It has become a huge source of entertainment for everyone. Watching TV helps you get rid of all the boredom that you face when you’re all alone.
But with time passing by, it has become really hard to afford all kinds of channels that you want. Not everyone has access to their favorite channels and shows.
In this era of smartphones do we need to pay for all the stuff that we want to watch? I guess, no. Thanks to the app developers there are many live TV streaming platforms available these days. And guess what? They don’t cost anything at all.
That’s what we are going to talk about today. This article is about this amazing app named “Oreo TV” which is a free live TV streaming platform. We’re going to help you on how to download and install this application in almost every device that you want. So, let’s jump right into this article.
An Overview of The App
Oreo TV is a brand new live TV app that has currently 6000+ live channels. It contains live TV channels of various languages which allow you to watch your favorite movies and shows in whatever language you want. If you’re a movie or sports lover you’re going to like this app because of its vast streaming environment.
Also, when it comes to UI and picture quality, Oreo TV doesn’t disappoint its users. Go through the whole article to find out more about its exciting features and installation processes on your different devices, so that you can enjoy live TV anytime anywhere for free.
Why Oreo TV?
There are many other apps available that let you stream live TV but their capacity and collection of channels are not as vast as Oreo TV.
While other live streaming platforms fail to give you the proper picture quality that you want, the live tv app supports 4K links of the channels.
Oreo TV is the best alternative to all the paid apps and hence best suitable for streaming live TV on your other devices.
Features Of Oreo TV Apk
Oreo TV, as you know, is specially designed for you to stream your favorite live TV channels for free. It is slightly different from any other streaming platform you might have come across till now.
It manages to fetch the best links of live TV channels you want to stream. Here are some important features of the live tv app that you might like:
- Clean UI lets you navigate through all sections in the all very smoothly.
- It contains 6000+ live channels for you to stream.
- It contains almost all content from all the paid live TV applications.
- Free of cost.
- Registration or signup is not required to use this app.
- It has its own media player which lets you stream your favorite channels without any other external apps’ help.
- It also supports external video players installed in your device.
- Lets you enjoy live TV content from every corner of the world.
- Different categories let you navigate easily in the app.
Oreo TV v1.8.3 Apk Details
|App Name||Oreo TV App|
|APK File Size||7 MB|
|Developer||Oreo TV Official|
|Category||Movies, Live TV|
|Updated||26 February 2020|
|Content Rating||Rated for 13+|
|Website||Oreo TV Download|
Download Latest Version of Oreo Tv
If you are really looking forward to downloading Oreo TV apk, then you are in the right place we have got you covered. We have the working link of Oreo TV apk through which you can simply download the latest version of the app in one click. The link to apk package is given below:
Installation Guide For The App
Install Oreo TV APK v1.8.3 on Android Devices
First of all, you need to enable “Unknown Sources” so that you can install Oreo TV.
Settings ~ Security ~ Unknown Sources ~ Turn it ON.
Now, follow these given steps to install the apk package:
- Download Oreo TV APK latest version by clicking on the link given earlier or by clicking here.
- Once the file is downloaded in your device, install it by clicking on its file.
- It’ll be installed in no time, after that tap on “Open” or “Done” to finish the installation.
Now, Oreo TV is successfully installed on your device. You can enjoy your free live TV on your device without any interruption now.
Install Oreo TV APK v1.8.3 on Firestick 4K, Fire TV Cube
Firestick is a small device that plugs into a TV HDMI port and it basically turns any TV into a Smart TV. While using Firestick you need to follow these steps to install Oreo TV easily on your TV :
- Turn your TV “ON” and connect Firestick in your HDMI port.
- Go to “Settings” of your Firestick.
- Choose the “Device” option.
- Choose the “Developer options”.
- Turn “ON” the “Apps from Unknown Sources” option so that you can install Oreo TV.
- Move back to the home screen and choose the “Search” option.
- Search for “Downloader”.
- Click on “Install” and wait for the Downloader’s installation.
- Tap “Open”.
- “Allow” the Downloader to Access photos, media and files on your device.
- Click on the “Ok” button as shown below.
- Click on the “Browser” option and enter “ ~article link~ “.
- Download Oreo TV by scrolling down from the given link.
- After downloading the file, click the “Install” button.
- Tap “Open” or “Done” to finish the installation.
- You can delete the file now to make some space on your Firestick storage.
- Now, you can go back to “Your Apps & Channels”, there you can find out the installed app.
Now you can access Oreo TV by clicking on the installed app. Enjoy your free live TV.
For Other Devices
Download Oreo TV for iOS Devices [iPhone, iPad]
If you are an iOS user, then we suggest you use other alternative apps of Oreo TV as it’s not available on iOS devices. Searching online for Oreo TV while using iOS is just a waste of time, it’s better If you go for the alternatives we’ve shared below:
- MediaBox HD – It supports offline watching and download in the background and you can request your favorite movies/shows.
- CotoMovies – Just as same as Oreo TV this app also doesn’t need registration and its compatibility is really good.
- MovieBox Pro – It contains thousands of movies and TV shows with no regional restrictions and multilingual subtitle support.
Download Oreo TV for PC [Windows 10, Mac, Linux]
If you’re looking forward to downloading Oreo TV in your PC on Windows 10 or Mac or Linux, you’re at the right place. There’s no direct method to install Oreo TV for PC but by following the given steps you can use the apk package on your PC as well.
- First, download Bluestacks Android Emulator from here on your PC.
- Now, download Oreo TV APK from here.
- Go to file location and select “Open with Bluestacks” by clicking right on the APK file.
Now, you can access Oreo TV after the installation is finished by using Blustacks.
Install Oreo Live TV APK on Smart TV
Smart TVs come with pre-loaded Android OS, which makes it really easy to install any APK file. But since Oreo TV is not available on Google Play you need to follow these steps in order to install the apk package :
- Turn ON your TV and make sure it is connected to the internet.
- Open “Google Play” on your smart TV and install “ES File Explorer”.
- Open the app after installation and tap “ +New” and enter this URL without quotes to get the APK file downloaded easily: https://www.apkfiles.com/download/599374/oreo1-8-3.apk?612100
- After downloading the file tap “Install” in the installation wizard.
- Now, you can delete the file to save some space.
That’s it, you’ve successfully installed Oreo TV on your Smart TV and now you can enjoy live tv without any interruption.
Installation on Roku Media Stick
Roku doesn’t support android applications, to begin with, and Oreo TV is an android application. But there’s a way through which you can manage to watch stuff on your Roku stick with the help of an Android phone. Follow these steps if you want to stream on your Roku stick:
- Make sure your Roku Device and Android Device are connected with the same Wi-Fi network or else this process might not work.
- Connect Roku Media Stick to your TV and open the Roku Store.
- Search for “All Screen Receiver” and click on “+Add Channel” to add the application on your Roku Device.
- Now, open Google Play Store on your android device and search for “All-Screen” and install it on your device.
- Now open Oreo TV on your Android Device and click on links you get for any movie or live TV channel you want.
- Click on “Open with” and choose the “All-Screen” app.
- Now, it’ll automatically search for nearest Roku Devices and after granting a few permissions it’ll get connected.
Now, you can easily enjoy your favorite movies or live TV channels without installing Oreo TV In your Roku Device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Oreo TV?
A: Oreo TV is the best place for you to stream live TV channels, Movies, Sports and TV Shows.
Q: Is Oreo TV App Safe?
A: Yes, it is safe to use as it doesn’t contain any kind of malware or threats detected so far.
Q: Is it a free app?
A: Yes, Oreo TV is completely free and also, you don’t need to register yourself to use this app.
Q: What Are the Supporting Devices?
A: There’s a whole list of the devices that supports Oreo TV:
- Android Smartphone
- Roku Media Stick
- Android Smart Watches
- Amazon Fire TV 4K/Cube
- Android Tablet
- Android TV Boxes
- Personal Computers [Windows, Mac, Linux]
- Android Smart TV
- iOS isn’t supported.
Q: Is Oreo TV Ad-Free?
A: Yes, it’s completely ad-free.
Q: Does it Contain HD Stuff?
A: Yes, it contains contents of the highest quality but you can also switch to lower quality depending on your data package limit.