It is no doubt that Discord provides a lot of new options when it comes to server management and security. But several users do not know how to use features like banning members and often wonder How to unban someone on Discord.
To unban someone on Discord, head over to the Server Settings section. Then, from the list of options, click on the option titled Bans. All the banned members will be presented in front of you. Just click on the Member name and select Revoke Ban.
If the above-mentioned statement seems a bit loosely described to you, then do not worry. In this article, we will be sharing almost everything related to the ban feature in Discord. We will be providing helpful guides on How to unban someone on Discord using a desktop as well as a smartphone device.
How to Unban Someone on Discord
If you accidentally banned someone on Discord and want to remove the ban on that specific member, then this section is for you. We have provided steps to unban a member using the Desktop smartphone app as well as the Desktop client.
Unban Someone On Discord Desktop
To unban a member using the Discord Desktop client, follow the steps given below.
- Launch Discord and log in to your account.
- Head over to the Server Settings, and click on the option titled Bans.
- The list of banned members will be presented on your screen.
- Click on the member name and select Revoke Ban.
- The member will be unbanned from the server.
That’s how you revoke a ban from a member on your Discord server.
Unban Someone On Discord Mobile
To unban someone using the official smartphone app, check out the steps mentioned below.
- Launch Discord and login to your account.
- Head over to the Server info page by tapping on the three-dot icon next to the server name. And, then click on Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on the Bans option.
- You’ll get a list of all the banned members.
- Tap on the Unban icon next to the usernames to revoke the ban.
The members will be unbanned from your server now.
So that was our take on How to unban someone on Discord. We mentioned a few other guides as well including unbanning everyone on Discord. In this article, we provided guides to unban members on both desktop and smartphone.
To unban someone on Discord, just head over to the Server Settings. There, select the Bans option from the left sidebar. A list of all the banned members will be shown on the screen. Just click on the member name and choose Revoke Ban.